Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Personal Book Whoring

As I note here on the blog, in addition to practicing law ("practice...practice...practice"), I write. I've been lucky enough to get published, primarily by Bellowing Ark, a literary magazine out of Seattle.

These fine folks are now publishing a novel I wrote, and it will come out serially (like the way Dickens did it). Subscriptions to the novel (the first section of which has just come out) are available here.

I recognize that $24 is a hefty sum for what even I admit is a light-hearted comedy*, but with the subscription you get 10 issues of the magazine, and it contains some incredible poetry, fiction, and essays.

So, humor an old lady and click on over to Bellowing Ark and subscribe.

*I'm not kidding: think a pet tiger, telepathic tortoises, aliens, a Christian militia group , two retired marines building a huge ocean going boat in the desert, and a lawyer who has gone "Into the Desert" to dry out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I'm not kidding: think a pet tiger, telepathic tortoises, aliens, a Christian militia group , two retired marines building a huge ocean going boat in the desert, and a lawyer who has gone "Into the Desert" to dry out.

As they say, write what you know :-)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home