Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Soul Healing



This morning, thanks to Doug, a view of the moon from here in the western U.S. - and a gorgeous way to greet the day. What a great sight.

I took some pics, too, which are now being developed, and stepped on my cat in the process. She's forgiven me now.



Great thanks to V for Virginia, who took this wonderful picture on a morning not long ago along the East Coast at sunrise. She knows how much I always love to get out on the beach to feel the mild air, hear the ocean dully roaring and the birds calling, walk in the sand and experience day dawning the way it ought to.

Hope you all get a chance to have these things happen to you some of the time, anyway. But here is as close as I can give you for now.

Wonderful feelings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home