Sunday, September 21, 2008

Way

I am thinking it is time to go visit right wing sites and tell then You got us into this,now please just don't vote.

For those who don't know, I am telling you now. I worked from my high school years on, and when I worked my salary was deducted from. The social security and unemployment deductions did not come into my pocket, although I had earned them. When I lost jobs and when I got social security recently, that was money I had worked for and earned.

The right wing wants you to think that this is charity. They are liars. I will pay taxes on my social security payments, although I already paid taxes on them.

I bought my house without your help. Now I am being taxed for mortgages that are irresponsible that were given by right wingers I voted against.

The right wingers who said that regulations were bad for business have been disproved. completely.

This is totally wrong. I am being made to pay for mistakes that the right wingers made, that were obviously wrong, and that I fought against.

I am begging you to vote for Obama, even though he isn't your color and though he says rational things you fought against. And if you can't get to that degree of rational behavior, just don't vote.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home