Sunday, April 19, 2009

Teabaggage






These are some pictures from the county courthouse nearest to me, of April 15th teabaggagge. My favorite sign read "Taxes is Stealing".

I had a funny exchange with my somewhat conservative sister, who told me about a liberal reporter who said the teabagging was anti-black. She also maintained that's what liberal reporting said about all opposition to President Obama. I told her I hadn't seen that, where was she seeing these reports. Guess what, she mostly watches Faux News.

More reason to avoid Faux for what passes for the news with anyone who doesn't know better.

And now I'm off, for those I haven't told yet, am going on a Mediterranean Cruise, starting Earth Day, and will have posts for you from there coming up. There is a computer center on board the Norwegian Jade, my ship. And now I'm off!

Take care of Diane, please.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger --mf said...

Enjoy the cruise, Ruth!

You've certainly earned it!

--monkeyfister

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Thanks heaps, and now I'm on it (Earth Day).

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home