Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Help!

Yesterday was an absolute disaster for me in all sorts of ways, and, no, I'm not just talking about the Coakley defeat in Massachusetts. I got drenched twice yesterday moving about the Los Angeles area on public transportation during the hellacious storm (the second in two days). When I finally got home and dried off, I opened the mail and found the announcement that my health insurance premiums went up even higher than I had anticipated and my deductible had increased two days before the start of my annual physical which is required for me to keep my life insurance. I wrote the check to the health insurer and completely wiped out my checking account.

I'm broke. Flat busted.

So I would appreciate a little help from my friends.

If you have some cash to spare, I would appreciate a donation. Just click on the Donate button.

Thanks. The cats and I would be grateful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home