Sunday, December 05, 2010


Blogspot still won't publish the post, so with the help of a good friend, we worked around blogspot. I know the print is tiny, but if you click on each section, it will, hopefully, enlarge.

There's something foul afoot.



Blogger Jeffraham Prestonian said...

Glad to see this worked for ya... at 400x300, these should be legible, I would think. You'd have to adjust that in the HTML, though.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous ThinlyVeiled said...

Quite legible. Excellent post. As I have noted before in other places, if it's a choice between having information and not having it, I would prefer to have it, thank you very much.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus, firefox viewers can zoom easily (as I just did). Thanks.

10:14 PM  
Blogger danps said...

Hi Diane. I've transribed your post.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home