Monday, October 17, 2011

Fund Raiser

Well, I need your help. The laptop I've been using the past couple of years, the one that some friends gave me because their son hated it, is dying. The plastic on this pos (the son was correct) is warping because of the heat generated. Last night, the plastic securing the flip-top screen completely broke away. This means that the screen has to be propped up with a book, and some wires which I am sure are necessary to connect the screen to the guts of the machine are exposed. I don't think this makeshift arrangement is going to last for long.

I'm working very few hours these days, and I'm existing just on my Social Security check. My budget doesn't have room for a new laptop or netbook. If any of you folks are in a position to help out, I would appreciate it. Again. If you have a spare laptop or netbook which you don't need and could send my way, I would be grateful. If not, and if you have a few extra bucks, please hit the PayPal donate button on the upper right.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcellina said...

I just threw a few dollars your way. It's not much but I hope it adds enough to the pile.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home