Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funnies: You Choose

I couldn't garner the energy to do a final selection, so I'll just give you the first round (in no particular order).  As always, click on image to enlarge and then return for the next one.

(Editorial cartoon by Mike Luckovich and published 1/20/13 in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.)

(Editorial cartoon by David Horsey and published 1/25/13 in the Los Angeles Times.)

(Editorial cartoon by Lee Judge / The Kansas City Star (January 25, 2013) and featured at McClatchy DC.)

(Editorial cartoon by Joel Pett / Lexington Herald-Leader (January 24, 2013) and featured at McClatchy DC.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

My vote goes to the last cartoon.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Billy B said...

I like Pett ripping little Rank Paul a new one.

1:42 PM  
Blogger MK said...

I like the MLK one.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home