Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Slacking Off

So, here's David Horsey's 8/19/13 cartoon and column.  The column confirms what we all pretty much already knew about the 113th Congress.

So, here's the deal.  I'm suffering from some nagging health problems and, I suspect, a little blogging burn-out.  I've been doing this for about 8.5 years and have put up about 6,500 posts (a chunk of which were written by Ruth Calvo).

I'm going to take somewhat of a break.  If I find a cartoon that tickles me, I'll post it.  If I come across a post on someone else's blog, I'll direct you to it.  Otherwise, I may go a day or two with nothing on the board.

The exceptions, of course, are Friday Cat Blogging, Bonus Critter Blogging, and Sunday Funnies.  Those still are too much fun to give up, at least right now.

Thanks for your kind attention and support over the years.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shared Humanity said...

Enjoy your well deserved time off.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today. Looking forward to many more visits. I'm sure you deserve as much time off as you want and need, but, selfishly, I hope it's not too much. I want to see more :-)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home