Sunday, March 23, 2014

Here We Go Again: Help Needed

(A re-run for those who may have missed this yesterday.)

 Friday Afternoon was the afternoon from hell.  My bank called to let me know that I was seriously overdrawn and I got a notice from the pharmacy which delivers my non-pulmonary meds that if I didn't clear up the balance they were going to cut me off from my thyroid and blood pressure medications (my hospice group only covers the pulmonary drugs and my Part D doesn't cover the full cost of the meds, primarily because they are delivered to the Cuckoo's Nest).

I had really hoped I wasn't going to outlive my finances, especially since my on-line friends bailed me out just a few months ago, but my body and spirit are still hanging on.  While I'm grateful to be this side of the dirt, I also am suffering some anguish at my financial state.  If any of you have a few extra coins after paying your taxes, please consider hitting the PayPal donation button above.

As always, thanks.  And I promise to rein in my smoking even further.
 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

I'll shoot you a check (small, sadly) today.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home