Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Cuckoo's Nest/Bonus Critter Blogging + A Request

(Photo by me! of my "Sleeping Assistants:" Dumbo, BaoWao the Panda, Winnie the Pooh, and Spot the Snow Leopard.  Click on image to enlarge.)

Because today both my internet connection and brain-hand connection are working at the same time, I thought I'd post a little on my life here at the Cuckoo's Nest.  As many of you know, I am now living in an assisted-living facility, placed here by my doctor and my hospice organization.  When a friend finally located me, she asked if there was anything I needed.  I told her I needed a kid's stuffed animal to cuddle with at night.  Within a short period of time, I had three, and the fourth one (Dumbo) was a recent birthday gift.  All four are this week's "Bonus Critter Blogging" subjects.

I tell folks that I need all of them to keep my bad arm elevated due to a shoulder fracture I sustained a couple of years ago, and that's partially true, but I really do sleep better with all three hugging me at night.  I guess I really have turned into a dotty old broad.

Now, for that request mentioned in the heading.  One of my friends here --a woman with whom I've developed a close bond, collects post cards.  I'd really appreciate it if you would send one from your home area to me.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy ... just something that your area is known for, such as the beach, or a special building, or a park.

Just mail it to me at this address:

Diane Trzcinski
5600 Gracewood Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91007

That's the OFFICIAL US Post Office address, and cuts as much as 4 days off delivery, something I didn't know until recently.

Well, that's it for today.  Maybe I'll get lucky and actually post a Sunday Funny tomorrow ...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger PurpleGirl said...

I like the names of your plushy pet companions. Very sweet. (I hum lullabys to help me fall asleep.)

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Alat Bantu Seks said...

nice article....

very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

success always

Want Sex Stimulation Increases in women female stimulant drug use Stimulants Woman
Sex is the need to avoid the daily life wear illness Stone Tools Sex
Sell ​​Liquid Sex is Drugs That Shaped Liquid, Made in German This drug may make Fainting Woman Jump In A Few Minutes Alone (2-3 minutes) Drug Anesthetic / Drug Sleeping

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Kate Lynch said...

Simply wish to say the frankness in your article is surprising.

12:28 AM  
Blogger colormax said...

When Is Fathers Day 2019?
Father's Day Memes Funny
ICC World Cup 2019 Teams Squad
India Teams Squad

2:53 PM  
Blogger colormax said...

When Is Fathers Day 2019?
Father's Day Memes Funny
ICC World Cup 2019 Teams Squad
India Teams Squad

3:41 PM  
Anonymous David Millar said...


Wow! this is a great and helpful piece of info. Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Editing Services

photoshop-image-masking-service

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home