Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Catblogging



Maxxine dances for joy, it's her First Natal Celebration, toys follow;



Happy Birfday! Maxxine. Spoiling kitties is what we need to do more of.

Maxxine, as mentioned before, is the feral kitty adopted by WarOnWarOff and I had the pleasure of meeting them when I visited in Austin. She is another cat that was born in the wilds with little hope of a good life, but was noticed by some one caring and rescued, now is well cared for and loved.


PP.S.


Karmina is the other cat, not having a birfday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ruth! We had us a nice birfday, and fourlegs was also kind enough to post pictures at Plush Life as well. Maxxine's got her 15 minutes of fame and more.

Oh, my other cat's name is actually Karmina, aka Mina, Beana, Bean and Bo-bina. ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Nice. And I'm having an off day with names today. Change made.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not personally own a cat. I felt sorry for the cat from across the road, who I always called "Lucky" because I believed this to be the cats name, however I have since found out that its name is "Paddy". The owner of the cat leaves no food or water out for the pussy - even when going holiday. Paddy would always sit on the patio table outside my window peering in at me with his sad green eyes, which seemed to say "Please feed me". I now every week into my shopping basket place tins of cat food, so you could say that I am now the proud owner of a very "lucky" cat

3:05 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Lucky could have been taking lessons from Fluffy, if he develops a limp he's telling you it's time you had an indoor cat. I think there's a cat handbook somewhere. They're worth it.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home