Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Catblogging



Tomorrow is Adoptathon in McKinney, 12 to 3, at Stacy Road and Highway 720.

One cat at McKinney is America, seen above.

We have to meet! I’m America and I was surrendered by my previous owner because there were too many animals. I was brought in on July 12 and I’m ready to go to my new home and cuddle up with my new family. I am a female Domestic Shorthair with nine years to become my most perfect me. Now, I don’t mean to be boastful, but I truly am the "pick of the litter." I have no allergies or medical problems. I am litter trained and am a quiet, mellow companion. I would do best in a family of adults only where I’m the only cat. I enjoy being brushed and I am friendly and welcoming to all. Stop by for a visit. You’ll be sure to take me home with you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home