Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Catblogging


MayDay, MayDay, needs a home.

Cheating, this is a picture of a dollface persian kitten, to interest you in the black and white of this variety that's looking for a home.

pompomsmom

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
persian needs a home
I'm in central California and looking for a forever home for a Persian I've been fostering. She's a black and white doll-face, approx. 10-12 yrs old. She tested negative for diseases, has been neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. She's a beauty and has a very sweet nature but has not assimilated with my cats and in her best interest should have a home where she is relaxed and happy. I'm a veterinary technician and can supply her health records and micro-chip info. However, I don't ship so I need to find a home for her within driving distance. I will transport. If interested, please contact me at hanfordpetsitter@yahoo.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home