Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Rested

Sheesh! It's musty in here. I guess a month without any attention does that to any room, including a virtual one.

Well, as most of you predicted, I'm back. Blogging in earnest will begin in a few hours when I've had a chance to wake up more fully. I just wanted to, first of all, thank everyone for the kind comments appended to the last post, in comments at various other blogs, and in emails. They were deeply appreciated.

I also wanted to remind everyone that Ruth never stopped blogging and continues to put up superb posts at The Seminal at Firedog Lake. If you haven't been there recently, you ought to check in, and do so regularly. This past weekend, both of her posts were put on the front page of Firedog Lake, which, in my opinion, is where they belong.

Finally, things will remain pretty much the same here, with a few exceptions. There won't be as many posts because it will just be me, and I still don't have the energy to put out more than one or two a day. The posts I do compose will go up when they're ready and not under any kind of schedule.

So, fasten your seatbelts. The Cab is back in business.

2 Comments:

Blogger the bewilderness said...

I am pleased. Very pleased.
My fingers are doing a little happy dance here on the keyboard.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Aw, thank you the bewilderness. I really appreciate that.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home