Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weather Report

(Cartoon by Jack Ohman, published in the Sacramento Bee and featured at McClatchy DC.)

I think Mr. Ohman captured things nicely in his cartoon (and he's rapidly becoming one of my favorites).  Not only did he get a slam in against the Congress for its failure to extend unemployment benefits, he also nicked the climate change deniers at the same time.  This cartoon is one of the reasons I'm such a fan of political cartoons.

I don't know whether our congress critters read newspapers, much less peruse the political cartoons, but I'm tempted to email this the cartoon to my representatives.  In fact, if I could figure out an easy way to email it to all the congress critters, I would.  Anyone know if this is possible?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Gardner said...

At one point one of the gun manufacturers (I think it was Ruger?) Had set up a website where you could put in your address, and it had an email template that you could edit, and then it would send email to all of your state, federal congresscritters, the vp, and the president for you. I can't seem to find it, but I do have a response from one of my reps where I can see the mail it sent for me. But the site no longer exists.

I'm not sure why the congressional website doesn't have a thing to let you send a message to all of them at once, probably to prevent spamming them :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home