Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Catblogging








Xavier and Cleo

Please contact Maggie (maggiesphotos@yahoo.com) for more information about this pet.

I'm Xavier. I'm 9 years old and very laid back - most of the time - but if I'm looking for attention I will head butt you to be petted ! I enjoy a good rub down from my shoulders to my head; but I don't like my tummy touched. I love to sleep at your feet on cold nights. My best friend, Cleo, is also available for adoption at www.pawsinthecity.org. She's the black, tan and white cat in the picture with me. We'd love to stay together.

I think it's great fun exploring the outdoors so I'd like to be an indoor/outdoor cat. And don't worry, I'm housebroken.


Another iteml; these kitties are in the Dallas area. They would make a home much sweeter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home