Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Catblogging



She has to stop looking so pretty, or Cleocatra will get worn out as a topic.

She's now coming right up on the couch with Fluffy, but she hisses at him. The hisses are not very serious now. At first she would sneak through a room if he were in it, now she just keeps her eye on him when she goes by. I guess she's had the run of the house for about 6 years now.

This is the runt of the litter, and honestly hid under the house, where she was born, for the first few months. I only realized she was there finally when the kittens all were out being taught by thier mother to hunt and she had to be scolded a lot. She wouldn't come out from under the porch.

Finally, when I took her sisters to an adoption rally, she hid totally so got 'left behind'. That's why she's still with me. Though that I wound up with her, I am glad, as she seems to have a delicate digestive system and needs special diet.

I expect to see Cleo and Fluffy getting on before long.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Feral said...

She is a beauty, Ruth.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home